Life and Thought

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Time passed so fast

Feeling like time is flying. It will be only a month left for the coming 3 exam papers. Huahhh...these few days I was rushing for my DCCN project which will be dued on this Friday. Yipee!! After my fyp presentation last Friday I couldn't take a long and peaceful break since I haven't started my DCCN. What I have previously drawn on the floor plans were wasting time since it is not the requirements of the projects. Sigh...all those time figuring out each floor layout wif Min Yin and Francis was wasted.

Yesterday slept quite late since i thot i ought to finish those stuff by today. But luckily Francis asked Min yin for the extension.....so latest by Wednesday nite so we can finalize things on Thursday.

Today early morning class makes me really feel sleepy in class until i didn't print out the slides. Luckily BPR lecturer did not teach today just going around and do checking.

Going to enter another stage of life soon after this. Sigh....really blur on the path to take on....hahaha....I got to continue read those VPN stuff for DCCN, continue to blog sometime when i got the mood and happenings to write on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home