Life and Thought

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

Today is 8th May 2005, second week of May which is mother's day... Blessing for all mums in the world and especially happy mother's day for my dearest mom, altho i was not at her side.....feel bit sorry hehehehe...but eniwei i'll be home soon..on coming June...wif my sistah oso.

1 month left to an end of degree life...wondering how to enter and adapt to the next chapter of life. Going to enter another stage, but my style and everything still the same, dunno whether i'm really mature and ready hahahaa.....to enter the reallll...worrlldd...scary hahahaha.....Coz out there u need to struggle hard and it's difficult to find people to help u but u meet colleagues in place where u work....I'm wondering whether can change my bad habit...alwiz panic and ignorant to the surroundings.
Actually i dun like competition, but i prefer living peacefully doing what i like, enjoying my life and staying wif people i love...my family hahahaha...how nice it would be...but it looks like impossible. After this, where will be my next destination and where am i going to settle down? Big big question mark...for me to ponder on.....but i really dun like and have time to think deeply bout these things...complicated and unpredictable but at least can be visualized. Confused? Wuahhahhaa....gotta stop here....

Currently listening to "Golden Faith" by Gallen Lo. The song is quite slow and really peaceful. I like though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melisa said...

Hope so like wat u said....I really surprised u'll be giving comments here hahahaha.....U also ganbateh lar...

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home