Life and Thought

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Slacking off

These days I felt extremely slacking off...dunno why...though i seldom watch movie or dramas lately, but once I do it, i'll finish off in a day....crazy right....

So many things have gotten in my mind that made me unable to blog for few days, such as where am i headed after this, feeling like lose in direction hahahahaa....then after exam lotsa of things ought to be settled, hostel termination, books, packing bla bla,...my PC,....wat i am going to do wif it? sell it or....? feeling blur...then somemore facing groups,.....so tired....like carrying all the things on top adding burden feel like wanna burst out....but i did,...yesterday i complained to lenny,...who is the best consultant to ease all my burden and mind,....dunno how she got those skills to help me....really thankful for her,...everytime i face problems in college such as groups or study and my hostel problems,..she can at least give me some comfort and advice..really helpful...since diploma until degree even at distance i can still chat on my problems. May be she got problems olso but may be its hard for her to communicate using MSN hahhahaa......

My hostel termination is really a big problem since its hard to get back the deposit,....and summore have to check my flights and tickets,..so weird one.....i even dunno yet when am i going to go back the exact date....sigh.....~~~.....

Feel really lazy to do anything....why am i feeling like this,...anything i also cannot put inside my mind,....may be too long neva watch dramas,.....wuahahahhwuuahhahahahha....Wat happened to me...dis morning oso cant sleep longer,....though its a free off day from college.....may be i slept too early yesterday....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home