Life and Thought

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Weekends in Singapore

Hhahahaa......I spent my weekend in Singapore. It was a nice and extremely necessary holiday for me. After that,...i felt quite refreshed and new in facing everything hahahaha....

I stayed at Linda, my sistah's place for 2 nights. We went to Orchard where i met my old classmate, Oli,...so long havent seen her,...she has changed quite a lot...looked so mature....hahahaha......

It was very nice spending my weekend there...though i didnt really feel tired may be i was sleeping in the bus hehehhehee......This holiday really make me fresh...wuahahahhaa...

Eniwei time to get serious after this...i didnt feel that bored to study after the holiday though it was only a few days. My exam schedule is coming out...yuhuhuuuuu.....17th will be the last day....but after holiday make me not tat pressure lor..coz of projects hahahaha.....

I am not stressed anymore after running away from the boring place where i stayed....hahahhaa....take some pics wif sis....try to upload...these few days dun need to do anything just eat sleep and shopping ahhahahaa......so gud.....no need to think bout projects....coz last time too tired one after another coming wif out any break.....at last i can take a break.....
The pic not really nice coz we duno how to pose...i'll post it sometime later....tired.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Melisa said...

stress dy ler, then runaway from problems lar.....so people cant find me huhuahuahuhaua..like those tv2 arr..i noe u like tv2 acts...

the pics...errr...no time to upload summore the pic not nice...hahaha....i'll upload after my exam prolly..not sure...

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home