Life and Thought

Friday, May 20, 2005

Swinging mood ~ Moody days are here

Havent blogged lately, I was feeling sick and these days my mud is swinging badly. I am not in good mood recently so hope that no one mess around wif me, else i oso dunno. I spent most of my time sleeping as i'm not feeling well. I hardly want to chit chat, coz i got no voice...its really irritating, coughing and sneezing....and hard to breathe oso.....luckily i could be deep asleep. Weird izt? i just lazy to get up....and food oso taste undelicious. When i am going to be fine..hope faster...thot tat by going sg to refresh myself will relieve from those stressful days...but it is still bugging me.....haiz......miss my hometown, family and friends in Medan....

1 Comments:

Blogger Melisa said...

ok...i will...sure..hope i can...n must can...

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home