Life and Thought

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Happy Vesak 2549

Happy Waisak/ Vesak to all those who celebrate. Today..is wat a tiring day arr...'ve been so strezzed up wif those things i dun really understand...starting to do my SIP but it seems like i realli dunno how to start and no direction...in loss.....my mud is swinging again....really cant control myself well lately, especially my emotion is really no stabil....how to stabilize it....haiz....dunno wat happened to me....or may be i ate sth wrong until this happened to me? or wat happened to my mind? too many things coming together until feel like dunno wat to do.....

Eniwei i must change those things......not gud for me...how come arr...? luckily i noe now still can change hahaha.....

Last but not least....gud nite to all.....and have great dreams ahead....for the next morning....Today is Sunday but i felt like its monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home