Life and Thought

Thursday, December 08, 2005

first time

This is the first time,...staying up late....quite an experience 4 me, i remembered one of my best fren told me that 'u wun realize the value of sth until u lose it', i really agreed wif her, coz i really miss my frens and study life in KL. Last time, everytime i went back to KL to start new semester, i alwiz thought tat, sigh,...have to suffer few months be4 i could go back to Medan, but on this graduation trip, i was very excited to go to KL and dun feel like coming back, but now life has to go on....talking craps just for passing time ehhehehe. Everything was so different now and then. Each person is striving hard, seems like tat....after reading a bit of the book by Stephen R.Coley(if not mistaken), i get sum insight, learning how to look at a different perspective through the change of paradigm. I will try my best to enjoy, but sumtimes i feel unfair, when i decided on one thing, there is always obstacle which must be overcome.....i think i shud stop here or else writing craps here. gudnait.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wimal said...

I believe,if not mistaken, it's Stephen R.Covey who wrote 7 habits of highly effective people.

1:32 AM  
Blogger Melisa said...

Yep, u r right, did u read the book too?

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home