Life and Thought

Friday, October 14, 2005

tiring week

I haven't updated my blog for sometime...Recently I'm engaged with the work coz the UAT is coming soon, until yesterday I felt extremely tired physically and mentally ehhehe...I think may be I haven't get enuf sleep the day before. I slept very early yesterday, I was reading and suddenly I felt tired and thought I could lay down for a while before continue reading. When I realized it was 2 in the morning but I am too sleepy to get up and switch off the light. It sounds terribly tired but I woke up fresh in the morning hehee....I feel like now i'm blending the way I live in Medan and KL...:)I hope I can enjoy my work and life here, just wait and c later...Too bad I cannot online here,I try to chat using the mobile messenger but I dunno why, now it also cannot work, when the page load, my application hangs hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home