Life and Thought

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Treasure everything.....

I'm doin my SIP right now ehhehe...but take a break first...so long neva update my blog....i felt quite sad ler...going to leave KL dy....next month...so fast.....quite weird....haven't i been waiting for this moment? where i can complete my study? but i feel like " pu se te" hehehe...may be also there is unforgettable moment stayin in kl ......dealing with yoh n chan..watching dramas....chit chatting downloading anime...these things dun think tat i can still do it after starting to work..esp bloggin....

Feelin' sad oso coz everybody is separating to their own way..thinking of wats my direction of life? where am i going to settle down working? I've been trying to avoid all these questions in my mind...but still i cant. i have to think and go on wif my future. Eniwei these almost 4 years studying in KL will be unforgettable experience and memory for me.....

Although we're apart (frens i mean like Lenny, Chan and Yoh) no matter where u stay or work, friendship is still there...we can alwiz find ways to contact each other... Hope the 3 of them can work in KL.....then i can come kl and visit them...hehehez.....

Today was so happy...it was very nice of my sistah to edit those pics for me...amateur is okay hahhaa....i realize there are many people in this world that we ought to treasure..especially family including frens....ok tat's enuf craps for today.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home