Life and Thought

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Time flies

I think i wun be able to make any posts around these days. Yohana, my roomate is going to move soon, left me and Chan only in the room. Hehehhee....Think will be quiet coz Yo and Chan are always gossiping around make the room alive. hahahaha....But it's okay still got Chan. But Yo's not there to share wif me when chan's bugging hahahaa....

Only a month left staying in KL. Four years passed so fast and Chan and Yoh these two roomates gave me the most memories ahhahaha....The most unforgettable is these two have the same characteristics, likes to make surprises. Yoh shocked me purposely when i didn't notice...hahahaa......this is her mischieveous part, likes to hide in the door then suddenly scream and you feel shocked. But anyway its funny. Hope in the new place she can still be like that lor...coz tats makes funny and alive. Sumtimes Yoh will tell sth as if it really so true that you could believe it's not.

If chan arr...walking without any sounds, its really scary and somemore she did not purposely do it but then you will feel suddenly shocked such as when she suddenly talked to you while u think she was sleeping and the next moment you replied she was asleep again, or moving the fan without your notice and suddenly u feel a strong breeze of wind and looked back she shocked me...ahhahaa..unforgettable experience.

I think i'll be the most quiet one coz sumtimes got too many projects and summore degree life is......so......u know lah.....got fyp..life is ~~. Should tell them to forgive me lehz...to be so ignorant sumtimes and annoying ehhehee......I think i will miss this kind of life in KL, but anyway we must look forward and let it be the unforgettable memory knowing so many frens in KL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home