Life and Thought

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Last day?

Today will be my last day of class....sad lerr..going to leave KL soon....in the nick of time..hehe....
1st of June is the last day of classes.....lifetime memory ler...studying in KL..hehez...summore Yoh oso moved dy....haiz.....so empty the room left me n chan....eniwei i have to do my BPR...ehhe...going to submit soon..ok lahz....i glad to know all my frens and new classmates in degree.....

Wun be updating my blog next week coz exam is coming...and i got many things to deal wif...buying ticket bla...n do some packing...?? ok larh...bye....

2 Comments:

Blogger Wimal said...

Don't so sad Melisa, can keep in contact using MSN mah...teng ti lei. :P

1:00 AM  
Blogger Melisa said...

To Wimal:
Sure yeah can keep in contact using MSN but it's somehow in someway different dy....tats wat i believe....but for sure i will still keep in touch wif u guys...gud luck for the coming exam.

Lenny:
I can't ler lenn...coz i oredy book the ticket,..hehehe....eniwei i am sure albert will need to treat u and wenfu since i am sure he will be first class..hahaha...

Eugene:
I didn't even think of u can post a message here...bumping into my blogs...is ok dun be too sad eniwei there's still be many means of communicating...i'll be looking forward to meet u during the convocation in coming december...hehe...

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home