Life and Thought

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Entering into the 'real world', which is quite different from the environment before...hehehe...I cannot update my blog in blogspot coz there is something wrong wif the IE here, i cannot even msn...~ sigh! ~ coz of the firewall thinggy here...I have not updated my blog for quite a long time hehehe....coz i've been busy settling down myself lately. I am currently having training in Jakarta with a probation period of six months hehehe....tat's all,..i'll update later

3 Comments:

Blogger Wimal said...

Hellllooo! Wei, so how's lifelah? use eMessenger(I hope I got the name right) if u wan to chat. BTW, if ur company don't allow chatting, i suggest u don't do it. Else dun come find me if they fire u. :P

Hope you're doing well there.

6:42 PM  
Blogger cerebellum said...

haha.. welcome to the world of slavery.. ^_^
anyway.. hope that u enjoy it.. ^_^
gdluck..

10:49 PM  
Blogger Melisa said...

How's life wimal...ehhee...i cant use the emessenger here, sumtimes the page can't load or people can see me online but i couldnt reply or send messages..pretty weird...if got fired then i shud question u coz u r the one who advised me to use right...dun b afraid just kidding

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home