Life and Thought

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Messyyy..

So long haven't posted anythings ehhee...Lately, I have so many things to be settled...and no time to even handle each one properly. First is exam is coming...i feel like no mood to study and wat i read cannot be absorbed..wat happened? izt becoz of those subjects are business papers? then another thing is to sell my pc...have to think wat price,...who to sell..how to sell..bla bla...summore the landlady still haven't told me how much she wanted to charged me...sigh....so many things to settle....and no time to settle..how to settle one by one arr....

Summore i oso confused how will i do my packings? I have so many things...how arr...i oso scared that one week is not enuf for packing ehhee....

Really messy...summore now confused wif my ticket...wuahhh.....summore next monday exam dy...why so fast....still thinking last week only i just finished my bpr and submitted and next week will be completing the exam?

Time is unbelievable passing very fast....tats y i dun have any more time to update my blogs....

1 Comments:

Blogger cerebellum said...

be cool.. ^_^
or.. u can always point a gun to her head to get the deposit.. ^_^
haha..

anyway.. just stress her for the time. u've follow the rules by informing her that u're goin in 1 month..

gd luck anyway.. ^_^
all the best

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home