Life and Thought

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Merry Christmas

I havent updated my blog for quite some time, though a bit late, Merry Christmas and happy new year 2006..I'm having running nose and sorethroat coz I am really stubborn ahhahaa...I was not in a fit condition and I ate fried rice recently....and this morning I woke up and suddenly....terrible sore throat....

It's almost the end of the year and it's time for review, think over what I have done throughout this year.....
During the second half of the year I get to know and learn more things, since I was in a very protected environment before that. But I am really doubtful with the path I took. I was all the time thinking if I should continue or stop halfway before it's too late or before I spent too much of my time and went in depth wif it.

Sumtimes I felt like no strength to continue coz far away from family and frens,.....hehehe...so let's just wait and see..time will tell..heehe....and I really curious oso wat kind of decision i'll make...ehhehe...Let's pray and hope that 2006 will be better for all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home